Welcome to the Alibek Issaev blog. Alibek Issaev is a value oriented real estate investor. Today, we share why Middle East hotels’ performance dips and how Africa hotels uptick. Read on to find out more about the statistics.
According to STR, hotels in the Middle East reported negative 2017 performance results, while hotels in Africa posted growth across the three key performance metrics. STR reports the following data for the Middle East, Africa and Kuwait comparing the full calendar year 2017 to prior year 2016.
- Occupancy: -1.1% to 65.0%
- Average daily rate (ADR): -4.5% to US$164.33
- Revenue per available room (RevPAR): -5.6% to US$106.89
- Occupancy: +5.6% to 58.0%
- Average daily rate (ADR): +7.4% to US$104.15
- Revenue per available room (RevPAR): +13.4% to US$60.43
Check back soon for more Dubai property news.
Alibek Issaev is a business man in Dubai who’s building a better tomorrow for his clients, people and the community. Learn more about Alibek Issaev online here. Connect with Alibek Issaev on Facebook for more tips on things like increasing your rental income, how to finance your property and interest rate updates. Read Alibek Issaev on the Emirates page here.
You can also watch Alibe Issaev property video here: